- Fire barriers and fireproof products
- Personal protective equipment
- Fire Investigation
- Fire fighting material
- All types of extinguishing systems
- Passive protection
- Fire detection
- Safety signage
- Water pressurization systems and pumping units
- Integrated safety systems
- Smoke and heat monitoring systems and ventilation systems
- Smoke & gas
- Fire protection piping
- Safety clothing
- PPE vending machines
- Workwear and PPE management
- Indoor air quality
- Protection against falls from heights
- Hand protection
- Eye protection
- Foot protection
- Respiratory protection
- Face protection
- Gas detectors
- Safety signage
- Control instruments
- Measuring instruments
To become a sponsor, call:
Marco Silvestri 06 33245252 – 338 6680016
Clio Gargiulo 06 33245218 – 335 8303880
- Silver Sponsor:
Stand 12 m2
- Gold Sponsor:
Stand 18 m2
- Platinium Sponsor:
Stand 21 m2
Plus: integration of one of the sponsorship packages with attendance and 60-minute technical intervention at one of the refresher seminars pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 818/08 organized at the event € 1,500.00 + VAT
The file of the seminar’s attendees is provided to the company.
Every refresher seminar pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 818/08 has an overall duration of 3 hours, and is held in a fully-equipped lecture hall (100 seats).
Each seminar can be attended by a maximum of 2 companies, each with a 1 hour intervention.
The third hour is entrusted to a speaker provided by EPC.
The seminar topics are agreed upon with the companies that purchase the service.
All packages include:
- the sponsor's logo on the promotional material
- personalized invitations in PDF format
- banners on the website dedicated to the event
- databases registered at the event that have granted consent to the transfer of data
- stand outfitted with basic features and equipment
- Company name
- Flooring in red fireproof carpet
- Walls in rigid laminate structure
- • Spotlights + power strip
- Furniture: desk, chairs, waste basket, desk, closed cabinet
- Free Wi-Fi
The event is held at the BERGAMO EXHIBITION CENTRE - Via Lunga - Bergamo - Italy - 24125
GPS references: Latitude 45° 41′ 1.88” N Longitude 9° 42′ 4.82” E
The Bergamo Exhibition Centre grounds are located along the Bergamo beltway, and can be easily reached in just a few minutes by taking the Bergamo and Seriate exits from the Milan-Venice motorway.
You can set up your area on Monday 16 September (from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) and on Tuesday 17 September (from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
You can dismantle your area from the end of the day on Thursday 19 September (around 6 p.m.) until 8 p.m., and on Friday 20 September from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
OPENING OF THE EXHIBITION TO THE PUBLIC
The event is held on 18 and 19 September 2019 from 8:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
ACCESS FOR SPONSORS ON THE DAYS OF THE EVENT
Sponsors are granted access during the two days of the event from 8:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.
On the days of the event (18 and 19 September 2019), sponsors have a free parking area available to them reserved for one car.
A large free parking area is also available to everyone in front of the Exhibition Centre’s entrance.