ABOUT THE SAFETY EXPO
In its V edition, Safety Expo is Italy’s main event dedicated to occupational health and safety and fire prevention.
It arose from the unification of the Occupational Safety Forum and the Fire Prevention Forum in 2016.
The Safety Expo is organized by Antincendio and Ambiente & Sicurezza sul Lavoro magazines, published by EPC Periodici, in collaboration with Istituto Informa.
The event is sponsored by EPC Editore and eADE, Digital technologies.
Fire prevention and health and safety at work stakeholders together with same purposes:
- Disseminating new content and original perspectives
- Promoting the exchange of ideas, useful insights, and creativity
- Offering accredited training programs
- Promoting a culture of safety
- Presenting the solutions adopted by the most successful companies in various sectors
WHO IT’S FOR
The event is intended for the following professional figures:
Occupational Health and Safety Officers
Safety product sales representatives
Construction site safety coordinators
Workers’ safety representatives
Fire prevention supervisors
Occupational Health and Safety Managers
Technical Department Managers
Occupational Health and Safety Technicians